jdmp

Sep 11, 2004
Just started coming on here. So far..so good. Lots of tech stuff and seems lot of people eager to help. I ride a 00 cr 250. I have a 01 yz 125 for sale if anyone is looking for one. 2200. email for pics :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

I'm not going to knock your ears back for sneaking in the blurb for your bike, but ... don't do it again. ;)

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread for the answer to all your questions and the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership.

Short story is you need to be a subscriber to post your bike for sale. You will find only the highest quality information (OK, I am prejudiced :) ) and best bikes for sale on the planet here.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony's Welcome Wagontrain has pulled into the station. Look around and join in. Lots of good folks to bench race and ride with. Check out the Local Chapters Forums for groups near you or even some far away from you. The Reno Ride 2005 is just a couple of months away and could be the experience of a lifetime.
Tony, 2006 might be my year! I just don't have the vacation time for Reno in 05.
You might as well give us a general idea of where your from, I don't know is pretty "lost in space".

jdmp

Sep 11, 2004
yah i just know it usually takes an amount of posts to post in classifieds on forums so i figured id sneak that in. THanks guys. So far...this place is good times :cool:

2kCR500R

Mar 14, 2004
jdmp said:
Just started coming on here. So far..so good. Lots of tech stuff and seems lot of people eager to help. I ride a 00 cr 250. I have a 01 yz 125 for sale if anyone is looking for one. 2200. email for pics :cool:

Welcome. I'm sort of a noob here too. :ride:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom