Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Just finished ordering a new van!

2002 GMC Savanna 3500, 155" wheelbase extended.

Deluxe appearance package, no windows. Indigo blue exterior, dark grey interior. Deluxe cloth seats, air conditioning/tilt/cruise control. 6.5 diesel, 4spd auto, 3.73 rear differential. Power windows and locks, chrome wheel trim, trailer towing package. I didn't order the keyless entry as an aftermarket alarm system will be put in immediately, which will work with the power locks. Ditto on the radio, ordered the pain Am/Fm setup so I can create my own setup. I'll get some plywood panelling inside on the walls and doors in the cargo area, with some wheel chalks for the bikes if I can find a way to make them quick release, so I can pop them in and out when the van is used for work. A VHF radio and a bumper rack to carry two fog lights and two driving lights, it will be ready for work.

It should be about 3 months until it's built, I can't wait.:aj:

A color matched 7x14' enclosed trailer is in the books for a later addition.

I was thinking black would look sharp on this van, but 5 years and 700k kilometers from now it's not going to look too good.

I'm probably the only one who cares, I'm just excited and had to share it.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
It could have been more basic, but I'll be racking a lot of kilometers on it over the next five years so I figured I may as well get something that I'll like using/driving.

Top Bottom