New KDX

TVRider

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 29, 2002
Thanks for the Sunday delivery by Action Cycle in Litchfield, IL. Drew brought the bike to our MITA trials event. I got to ride it for a litte while after the event. I'm going to love it. My first bike of this type. I have been strictly Trials up to now. I read everything I can find the last week and bought an FMF torque pipe with the bike, some hand guards and boyesen reeds. My question is the reeds say Super Stock and are single stage. Is this the same as the Power Reeds mentioned here? If not how are the Power Reeds different and should I exchange these? I am taking my airbox lid off too. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Be sure to grease the swing arm, rear shock lower mount, and steering head bearings. My new 03 200 had about 3 drops of grease in the swing arm and steering bearings, and NO grease in the rear shock lower mounts (4 sets of bearings). Have fun and congratulations on the new bike.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

They should be a clear milky color, have #607 somewhere on the package if they are power reeds. If they are black they are carbon fiber reeds. INvest in better stiffer frok springs, toss that junk front tire and ride. Jet it too after you get all your hop up goodies on it.

dmcc

Apr 3, 2002
You'll probably be happier with the #607 power reeds, I think you'll get a little more low end power from them and most people say they last really well.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…