new member/ ?about a kdx 200

Sep 15, 2004
hi everyone I am new here.I do have a question though .I am looking to buy a 2005 kdx 200.Any feedback is welcome.Ichecked around and I can get one for $3700. Is this a good price? thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
yankeefan4life72 said:
hi everyone I am new here.I do have a question though .I am looking to buy a 2005 kdx 200.Any feedback is welcome.Ichecked around and I can get one for $3700. Is this a good price? thanks

Welcome to the site :cool:

I am going to move this over to Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. You will get a "lot" more good info regarding the KDX there.

Check it out!

After that grab a spot on the couch and crank up a new thread in the New Member? Welcome! Go here first forum and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions

RoostRider

Uhhh...
Aug 24, 2004
$3700 sounds pretty reasonable for an '05. I think they list for $3999, so you're saving $299. If you can get it for that 'out the door' (meaning taxes, title, prep, etc.) then that is even better (usually hundreds of dollars better).

Spend that $299 on gear!

Sep 15, 2004
thanks a lot I am going to go pick up my new bike in one week (hopefully).I feel like a little kid at christmas!!!One more question though:Iam going to buy a 4 wheeler for my kids .I was looking at a polaris predator 90 cc.I can get that for $2050 out the door.Is this a good deal?Does polaris make a good product?Dependable? thanks alot

RoostRider

Uhhh...
Aug 24, 2004
you probably won't get much usefull input on 4-wheelers here (it is the JUST KDX site after all). Most dirtbikers don't ride 4-wheelers much. But who knows, maybe someone here can help you out.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
What age kid? Knows how to ride? My daughter (what is she now...11?) rides a Honda 250 Sportrax. The labels say she can't do that. Follow her for a bit, though. She picks the correct track almost unerringly, she knows how to shift her weight in turns, she knows where she shouldn't go.

Her SISTER on the other hand should probably never be on any machine of any kind at any age! ;)

I'm not a Polaris fan. That's a good price, though. And they look cool!

You will enjoy the kdx200. It's an excellent 'all round' bike. It has enough scoot to be fun, is probably the most reliable (either kdx) bike made and is great fun in the woods.

If you're an MX fanatic...it's not that good a choice.

Have fun!!

Yeah...BUY THAT GEAR! You can drop $1000 real easy!! At least have good boots, an excellent helmet, goggles, gloves, chest protector, hydrating system, elbow guards, shin guards.

Dress for the crash. If you let your kid ride around in sneakers and a t-shirt...you don't deserve to have a kid.

imo and all that.

Oh...re: 'Most dirtbikers don't ride 4-wheelers much.' That CAN'T include a Banshee on the dunes, can it?

RoostRider

Uhhh...
Aug 24, 2004
I'm totaly not dissing four wheelers there. It's just seems that 'most' people that ride are one or the other. Few, aside from the occasional derranged freak :laugh: , like both even close to equaly. So, most people here are not likely to be up on 4-wheeler pricing. Whereas, here is the place to go to talk about KDX pricing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…