Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers. Kick some bootie in there and get some rides going.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Check out the Every Kdx Rider Should Read This! thread in Canadian Daves JustKDX forum. It will lead you to piles of information on the KDX. Our own FredT, dirtbiker extrodinair has authored a compendium of information relating to the venerable KDX. Be sure and check it out!

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Chaos724

Aug 26, 2006
Hey. Just moved to Central FL. I'm in Orlando. I have a 2003 KTM, haven't ridden for a while. I've been looking for some people to ride with.
Peace.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
welcome to the site
when you get ready for croom check out the southern chapters forum i ride up at croom almost every weekend
look for my ride post's maybee we can hook up

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom