Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Where are you in Brazil? We have at least 9 members there, hopefully they will pop in and say hi!

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Jun 2, 2005
Fernando - I have a good friend in Rio de Janerio and one in Sao Paulo. My friend in Rio is a professional basketball player who played with me in college in Alabama, USA. He is now playing in Italy. However, I had the good fortune of visiting him in Rio for his wedding in2000. I went to the Cristo Redento statue, the Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf) mountain, Copa Cabana, Ipenema and many other places. What a beautiful place. I also got to visit some places in Sao Paulo. I had a great time in your country. The only places (in my opinion) that compare with Rio (in natural beauty) are the Islands of Hawaii - both very beautiful places. Like Tony asked - what do you ride? what part of Brazil are you in? I hope to visit your country again someday.

a p s

Top Bottom