Klutch 819

Jan 11, 2005
New member here

Well... just signed up.. located in Naperville, Illinois!!! sold my dirtbike this spring and bought a quad (cannondale).... well im missing the bikes after just 1 half season... so im looking to get another bike soon... i really would like to trade for one.. if anyone wants to point me in the right direction! :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

What is the deal? You are the second person to join in the last few days coming off of a quad. Well welcome back from the dark side. Good luck on selling the quad. There is bound tobe someone itching to have one when spring breaks out.

Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Klutch 819

Jan 11, 2005
Hey tony... yeah thanks..

Anyways, my names Rob... 17 years old, I have been riding since i was about 7! I have been on and off quads and bikes switching back and fourth for that entire time, which was stupid... i should have stuck with just one of them and gotten good on either

I live in illinois... try to go riding as much as i can, really focused on getting my bike soon so i can hop back on one!!! Ummm just your everyday rider that will be hangin around the shops..

Klutch 819

Jan 11, 2005
are you talking about the Joliet park???

IF so, yes... its not indoors yet, they are having their court hearing about it feb. 1st!!! some kid got killed there about a month ago, and now insurance problems are happening.... so now they have to have a court order to say its okay to build it up... or soemthing like that, not 100% sure... but Feb. 1st they are going to court to try to open up the indoor track!! :D

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom