knucklehead40

Dec 2, 2006
Just sayin' hello and thanks for what your doin' here. I'm 39 years old, and have been riding since I was about 6yrs old. My 8yr old son learned when he was 5, my 10yr old daughter has been riding about 6 months and is totally fearless,some people are just born with it.....Wife is my age and enjoys riding but takes it a little easier than the rest of us. :cool:

knucklehead40

Dec 2, 2006
high desert riding,literally endless trails,with incredible views,no kidding man,its awesome. I've lived here for about 10 years(moved from L.A)and the orange and purple sunsets that you see as your as your coming back from nice long ride still blow my mind!!!

knucklehead40

Dec 2, 2006
don't be...while it's still cool for me, the guys I ride with all wish for something different, every once in a while at least. To much of anything.....blah blah you know the saying...whats it like where your at?

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. What part of Southern Utah are you in? A group of us comes to Moab every year.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom