New Member - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

JAPES KX125

Jan 1, 2005
New Member Canada

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi

I was trying to look at the gallery but it wouldn't let me in and i also voted on one of the polls and it wouldn't let me do that either.

Awesome site

Thanks Japes :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Jakes :cool:

Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread for the answer to your questions and the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership. Too be totally honest, it has been so long since I have been a registered member, I don't remember the access limitations and therefore I will not comment, other than to stear you to the above info.

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

What part of Canada are you in? We have members scattered from the east to the west and in every province except the Maritimes.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sorry for misspelling of your name. :bang:

We have a number of folks from the area. I updated the thread title to include your location. I'm sure some will pop in and say hi.

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Welcome fellow Canuck! ;) Great group here, more information and expertise than you can even imagine. Enjoy!

Speedfreek

Nov 3, 2003
Hey,it's cool to see another Toronto person here. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…