rungunner

Sep 25, 2004
I just joined and have not had time on the site to explore. I join sites like this to get information from other members. I have ridden for 32 years. Motocross was my passion early and then dual sport riding after that. I just raced again for the first time in 25 years and enjoyed that again, It was on a 1974 Yamaha 250 MX that I completely rebuilt. It has been a 2 yr plan to build the bike and race again and after the races it sure felt good to accomplish something like that. I currently have a Kawasaki KLR 650,1974 Yamaha 250 MX, Honda Rubicon and a Honda foreman. I am also buying a 2005 KTM 450 EXC soon. I look forward to talking to others on this site.

Rungunner

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome Rungunner.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN Rungunner,

You came to the right place to find out info. 32 years of not ridding WOW ! That KTM will help fix that I’m sure. Take it easy and have fun.

Susie

Sep 27, 2004
I have been riding for a few years now, and love it. Hoping to learn more about riding and my bike, a 2001 KDX 220. I'd like to start jumping and doing more on the trail. Glad to have found the site!
Susie

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom