Defused

Apr 29, 2006
Hey, thought id introduce myself before going around and posting. My names Aaron and im 17. Live right below Cleveland and just bought my first bike from a friend. Its a 2000 Suzuki DS80, nothing much, I know, but for a paintball gun and 100 bucks why not. Its in really good condition although I need a new silencer, and thought about making one for the stock pipe and later just getting a whole new exhaust or getting rid of the bike. Its alot of fun to ride for its size, i have a blast on it. I used to have a Yamaha Warrior and Blaster a few years ago, but I get rid of them to get a car and now this is my first bike ive owned, not ridden. DRN looks like a great place with alot of helpful information and people so im sure you'll see me around the forums.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!
Congrats on the bike and welcome to dirt biking!
Your right DRN is a very good place to finding dirt bike info, heck I've even seen electrical, camping, truck, computer, software, housing foundation,life advice ect.....it goes on and on. Good bunch of diverse people here. :cool: Best part is they all like dirt bikes :nod:

Dirt Rival

Oct 16, 2005
Yeah, this is a great site.
Whatever you need to find out one of us will tell you.
Also, I think that you got a great bike with ya' right now.
Keep riding. :ride: :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch.

You are in a seam between groups, so ...

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers. Say hi to Jaybird, he can steer you to some great riding spots.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom