New to the forum and in La Salle, Illinois

AndyO

Jun 11, 2006
Hello, I'm Andy from La Salle, Illinois. I was a moto junky growing up 1985-92. Joined the Air Force out of high school and soon riding got put on the back burner. Bought a Harley in 2000 and wasnt satisfied. Just bought a YZ 250 and feel re-born. The first ride was a rush!

There werent any forums in the early nineties so I relied on the old Dirt Rider magazine for all my info. This site is great!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome AndyO. You will find a wealth of info at DRN. Use the search function and you will find lots of things that have been covered in depth. There are some great members in your general area so check out the Local Chapters Forums to hook up with these folks for some epic rides. Enjoy.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site AndyO :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch.

BSWIFT just came back from the dark side and has an '06 (?) YZ250. biglou made the jump back last summer. Enjoy your ride!

We have a good size group scattered about the western rust belt. Hopefully the will pop in and say hi.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Welcome Andy - tons of places to ride close to LaSalle. Almost every track we go to, seems like we have to pass through the I-80/I-39 interchange!

AndyO

Jun 11, 2006
Forgot to mention I bought my daughter (on her 4th birthday) a TT-R50. I made here some training wheels. I think I enjoy teaching/watching her ride more than riding myself--if that makes sense.

Cool video Nikki! Seems like everywhere I rode as a kid is private property or I need to pay to ride.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom