New Trails in Iowa

joey26

Apr 16, 2002
There is going to be a new ohv park in Fort Dodge, Iowa near racing unlimited. It is supposed to be nearly 3000 acres when it is done. It will start out at about 800 acres and grow.

joey26

Apr 16, 2002
I don't know? Webster City Wheelers is running it and Bob Fleege is the prsident I guess

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
joey - can you give us some more info? e-mails or club phone numbers? I used to ride the mines up there and loved it.

Where is racing unlimited? I'm assuming this will be the areas that I used to ride in.

Just made a phone call to a supplier. It appears the DNR is on one of the plants to turn the land over. The gypsum has been mined out, so they are more than willing to give it up. It looks like it is the old section we accessed from 22nd street down by the salvage yard by the river. Great riding in there.

Between the two of us, we should keep up on this and post any new developements.

joey26

Apr 16, 2002
The trails will be run by the Webster County Wheelers (not city) and I beleve the president is Bob Fleege. I am going to try calling him to find out more and I will post it tomarrow.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Any new news yet? I have four days of starting Friday, a fresh bike, with all kinds of new stuff on it to try out.

joey26

Apr 16, 2002
The Webster County Wheelers are currently trying to raise money for a 950 park with three motocross tracks, and are also trying to show the DNR that they have enough man power to operate a park of this size. You can help by joining the club an help with fund raisers, for an application contact Bob Fleege.

D

danny banker

is it open yet

my name is danny banker and i wanted to know when you plan on opening

D

danny banker

I live in chariton and i own 80 acres but the same stuff is getting old

D

danny banker

i am willing to join because we need more places to ride count me in

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…