triplebike

Sep 25, 2006
Hi all, here to hopefully get some help with 2-stroke dirt bikes. I currently ride a 4-stroke Yamaha TTR-125L. I have outgrown this bike & am now looking for a used 125 2-stroke for mainly trail riding. I live in eastern PA & am a member of Tower City Trail Riders where my dad & I do most of our riding. The trails at Tower City are pretty rocky. I'm looking for a bike that has more power & a better suspension than my TTR to handle the Tower city trails. I'm 15 years old & 5'8" tall. any help that will point me in the right direction will be greatly appreicated! Looking forward to communicating with some experienced 2-strokers! Thanks!

Jesse
Yamaha TTR125L (for sale)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Welcome to DRN! There is a group of us that ride at Paragon a lot if you ever want to hook up with us. We're planning on going in early November. Check on the Places to Ride forum for a theard soon.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :) Check the Help Us Help You ...Hints to help get advice on bikes thread for great information that will help everyone zero in on recommendations.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in (or near) New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom