BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You will find a vast amount of info. Use the search function and you will be amased. Good people always just a keystroke away with help. Good people to ride with as well. Check out the Local Chapters Forums and get ready to have some fun.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN KDX-CHICK. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly. YZ165 :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
YZ165 said:
Welcome to DRN KDX-CHICK. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly. YZ165 :cool:

Wwwwwhhhhoooooooooohhhhhhh .... the official DRN door greeter is in the house.

Welcome to the site KDX-CHICK :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Come on now, spill the beans and we will hook you up with some tremendous folks that might be as close as across the street. While you are wandering around the site, check out the Women's Forum. Some (some say all) of the coolest women on the planet hang out in there. Also check out the official women's ride coming up in a little over a month, the DRN Reno Ride 2005. Started many (5 if I remember correctly) years ago as the Valentines Day ride, it is quintessential fun time in the desert ride of the year.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Bronco

Jan 8, 2005
I believe this is the "newbee " sign in? If so I'm Patrick , I live in Reno, have a 2000 yz 426. Started riding 38 yrs ago on some thing you could barely call a cycle. My older brother [some of you know of him as 'Zoomer" on this board]helped me get started on bikes.
Raced motocross in late 70s & again mid 80s.Ive been away from them till a couple yrs ago. started riding the desert of western AZ. I since have moved to Reno. Now i'm waiting for the snow to melt to start riding again here.
Looking forward to meeting ya"ll next month.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Welcome to DRN Bronco!
I don't know about admitting Im y our YOUNGER brother, y our might get kicked off the board :moon:
Get out and get some heaters running to melt that snow, you've got 60 some people showing up in that area soon, ...and there not bringing snowmobiles :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Zoomer said:
I don't know about admitting Im y our YOUNGER brother, your might get kicked off the board :moon:

Whoo Hooo, another member near my age!!!!!

Zoomer said:
Get out and get some heaters running to melt that snow, you've got 60 some people showing up in that area soon, ...and there not bringing snowmobiles :yeehaw:

What is a snowmobile?

It is spooky when Strick says he has 30 inches of snow in his yard!

BTW - Do you have any good dirt on or pictures of Zoomer? :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom