Newbie,Need Bike, What suits me?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
i really like kawasaki ok tell me sum other bikes
Dude, have you read any of the other thousandds of threads in this forum?
Do a little reading, come back with some questions.

You might want to find out if you'll even be allowed to get a bike and then go from there.

Hustle

Apr 23, 2006
Well mate i live in the UK and i can tell you that you need to look at places to ride before you buy one as i live in Middlesex (London, UK) and there is only one bike track within 30 miles of me.

Im 15 aswell. I just bought my first bike a few weeks back and i bought a 120cc Mighty Mini.

I deffinatelly wouldn't go with the KX80 as you'll get bored after a few months. I would get the KX100 :-)

ttrider24

Apr 2, 2006
I agree. Get a bigger bike. I have a TT-R230 and it's almost too big for me but I got it anyways . I knew that I'd be riding for a while and so I thought ahead and bought a bigger bike. If I were you I'd get at least a 100 or maybe bigger like these guys said. They know what they're talking about. If you get the 80 you will probably outgrow it in short time.

ComradeMikhail

Mi. Trail Riders
May 2, 2005
49cc. And it was soooo boring
And you expect an 80 to be any better?

You're 5'6", weigh 138, I don't think an 80 will last you very long at all. You'd be better suited to a 125 (I have a friend smaller than you on an 80 that's looking at 125s). If you're so seriously set on an 80, go for it I guess, we can't stop you. But, I'd seriously look at something a bit bigger. You're doing woods riding, yet think the KTM200's look "weird"? You make no sense. I'm 16 (just turned today :D) and ride a YZ250, considerably bigger than you (5'10", 180lbs) but even imaginging myself at your size could not concieve finding an 80 adequate.

Top Bottom