Breakin Newz

Mar 21, 2009
1) your physical size - 140-150pounds - Height 5'6

2) How physical / aggressive are you ? - Pretty aggressive

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? I would say all

4) Do you have any riding experience? Not really, but im a fast learner ( =

5) Do you think you will race ? Yes

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yes

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? Nope

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Not that I know of..

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? Depends I would like too keep it in the $2,000 area but if I have too spend more to get a good bike I will, I dont want too cheap out.. Im willing too buy used or new...

10) Do you live in California? No

11) Your age? 20

12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion -Not really, but just because im new I do not want a piece of **** bike or a "newbie" bike.. Thats all..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Go find yourself a clean used Japanese 125 MX bike. At your level the brand doesn't make any difference. Just find the bike that has been maintained the best.

Breakin Newz

Mar 21, 2009
Rich Rohrich said:
Go find yourself a clean used Japanese 125 MX bike. At your level the brand doesn't make any difference. Just find the bike that has been maintained the best.

Thank you soo much for your opinion.. I was looking at a YZ125, like I said I don't want too cheap out and acouple months later want too upgrade... So I want too get something that is a good performance + quality bike...

deanR

Feb 22, 2009
My friend has a 02 yz125. its a great bike. find a nice clean one that is stock. good luck

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…