IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Hey folks,
I don't want to keep this restricted to just my Chapter discussion area. Just click the link and sound off.Flag/Banner

PM me or e-mail with questions or comments. :p

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Irish, you may want to PM BSwift and ask him to move this to the general chapter area.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Justin... you beat me by milliseconds. :)

I was sitting there wondering.... Am I getting that old? The software told me I can't move a thread to the same forum that it is in.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
LOL1

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
By the way... desertracer PM'd me about banners being done, I'd hold off until he get's back next week. He's sending me one to look at.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds good to me.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Okiewan,
As soon as it gets in get with me on the price. In KY I have what you wanted for $60.00......That is for the Banner you posted. I know there are other sick minds out there too........LOL We are talking about DRN Banners/Flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phillip

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Phillip, It would be great if the guy would give you a sample so we can have Bob check it out. Let him know that the ever mighty free market thing (best price for the best quality) is at work here.
Just a guess, but I bet the order tally could reach 50 or more units easily, IF the price is right!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom