NFL Play-Offs . This weekend.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
anyone else think that they should have anyone but freakin' Aikman doing color for a Cowboy's game? Dude, you don't play for 'em anymore!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Jeez, a few of you need to get over the "cheat" thing with the Pat's. :nener: Teams have been spying on each other since I was in high school football. Yes, I know, it was a brutal game using a rock for a football back then, but we still played the game.

Technology has made it easier to "spy" with more detail, but what the heck do you think those shady looking guys in trench coats were doing standing there watching the game and taking notes in the past few decades?

The only reason Bratt Favour threw a snowball was because he had the snow to do it with, I'm sure Brady would have done the same. Brady's stats ... don't be hatin on a dude that has it going on. And YES, I am a Packers fan, I even have an old Benett jersey somewhere in my closet. :whoa: Favour had his day in the sun, now it's time for someone else.

As I said before, I may be a bandwaggoner (or be hung by my thumbnails by my family) but the Patriots seem to be one hella good team.

Kinda funny, seems like pro sports are gettin like religion and politics, people just get way to opinionated and it all goes sour. :think:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Red Mamba said:
The cheaters are getting destroyed this weekend. Mark my words and go CHARGERS.

Wanna bet a dollar on it? :boss:

My address is 23 Elmgrove Ave. Apt. B Johnston, RI 02919 you may as well just send it now :nener:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I think you guys need to do the Avatar switch for any bets..

1 month wearing the other guys logo...

Much more fun!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Indeed! That would be much more fun. However, a Patriots avatar would really hurt someone from the "wrong" coast! :p

O3RM125

Dec 22, 2007
Red Mamba said:
The cheaters are getting destroyed this weekend. Mark my words and go CHARGERS.

I was born and raised in San Diego, and didnt leave that city till I was 20, so I am and always have been a loyal Chargers fan.

I will be cheering for them of course but I gotta admit, I dont think they have a great chance at winning.. having said that I will also add I didnt think they would beat the Colts and they did it with no L.T. practically the whole game and no Rivers in the 2nd half.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OK, Carlo the Greek says....
Packers by 13
Pats by 14 (Unfortunately :( )

And finally, Packers win SB by 6 over the Pats.
Over and out.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Carlos the Greek, LMFAO, you beaner you aint no greek, now skip on back across the border to Mexico. :rotfl: Brett Favour stands no chance against Brady!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
No way Brady could throw a snowball or have fun they didn't program him for that :nener:
I agree with Carlos the GEEK and his predictions :cool:
The Pack is playing emotionally and having fun. They have already won 10 more games then anyone expected them to win this season

the Pats .... well they are just a machine performing their duties.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
And that's EXACTLY why the rest of the planet (outside Boston/The 13 colonies that all claim the Pats when the local team stinks-it-up) wants to see the Pats lose.

Welcome to the world of being a fan of winning franchises.

Got 5?

I wish but this year will make 4 :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
:blah:

As I said BEFORE ... I am a Packers fan, and have been for decades, as well as a Steelers fan, and a Raiders fan.

It's kind of a toss up for me about the Pack and the Pat's. It would be one nasty game, with two exceptional QB's and receivers battling it out.

Pat's a "machine"? Better watch what goes on. I've seen quite a bit of emotion on the face of Brady and Moss. They seem to be smart enough to save the heavy artillery for late in the game, make the plays and smile as it all happens. :nener:

You may have "5" with your Gayboys, but there are just a few teams out there that have won more than one or two "bowls". :p Seems to me the Pack and the Steel are right up there? And this year, the Pat's just might be getting close too!

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
QUOTE]Good morning, wake up and smell the coffee; they had no chance against the colts, and if it was not for the bad calls by the officials (holding call after Cromatie's interception TD) the damage would have been 35 - 24.

Last edited:

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
Rooster said:
Wanna bet a dollar on it? :boss:

My address is 23 Elmgrove Ave. Apt. B Johnston, RI 02919 you may as well just send it now :nener:
Look man, the Chargers are not Baltimore Ravens, New york jets or Giants, so get smarter and save your dollar.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Red Mamba said:
Look man, the Chargers are not Baltimore Ravens, New york jets or Giants, so get smarter and save your dollar.

:yikes:

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
sparkysakitas said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :coocoo:
The cheaters days are numbered, and the so called perfect cheating season is on DEATH ROW- EXECUTION DATE --- Jan. 20th TIME--12;30 pm CHARGER TIME.: :nod:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Red Mamba said:
The cheaters days are numbered, and the so called perfect cheating season is on DEATH ROW- EXECUTION DATE --- Jan. 20th TIME--12;30 pm CHARGER TIME.: :nod:
again i say :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :nener:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Red Mamba said:

:coocoo:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…