NFL Play-Offs . This weekend.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shut your cakehole Fooster, my predictions are dead on so kiss my baklava!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just let them go on Roost. It's kinda like the harley guy with straight pipes. lots of noise, and more often than not little substance.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
a454elk said:
Shut your cakehole Fooster, my predictions are dead on so kiss my baklava!

It's piehole you leftcoaster! And what the hell is a baklava? Some sort of scarf that you mexicans wear? :nener:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Papakeith said:
Just let them go on Roost. It's kinda like the harley guy with straight pipes. lots of noise, and more often than not little substance.

Hey, now, I used to have a harley! Didn't corner very well, had no suspension, acceleration was poor, and it made a lot of noise ... oh, wait, that was my riding lawn mower, never mind. :laugh:

mtk

Jun 9, 2004

The Cowboys won 5 alright. But how many did they lose?

I know the Steelers handed them two losses. :laugh:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Red Mamba said:
The cheaters days are numbered, and the so called perfect cheating season is on DEATH ROW- EXECUTION DATE --- Jan. 20th TIME--12;30 pm CHARGER TIME.: :nod:

:yell: I truly wish people would get over all this so called "cheating" - every team in football "spies" on other teams, and if you think they don't, think again. Unfortunately for the Pats they were dumb enough to get caught.

Get over it already. They didn't have a perfect season because they videotaped one Jets game. I think it takes a little more than that to make a perfect football season...but just a little...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The Cowboys won 5 alright. But how many did they lose?
Since when has it been a failure to make the big show? The Cowboys have lost more than most have even made it, PLUS won 5, which is the record I believe. 49'ers, Cowboys at 5 wins.

Face it kids... the Cowboys are the NUMBER ONE pro sports franchise in the world. Look it up.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
We are feeling kinda short end of the stick here Dave. Let me review this ... :think:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
oldguy said:
IF both the Pack and the Patsies make it we will have to figure out a wager
Maybe if the Pack wins I send you Spiders tuition bill for this semester if the Pats win I send spider to you for the semester :boss: (you have to feed him)

Hmmmm...that seems like a no-win situation here... :whoa:

Unless of course his semester here he will be taking my classes and doing my homework. :)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:
Face it kids... the Cowboys are the NUMBER ONE pro sports franchise in the world. Look it up.

Look this up ... where are the Cowgirls now? :p

Luv ya man, loyalty to a team is second to none, best of luck to the Cowboys next season. :nener:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Tradition bro. Tradition.
Nothing trumps it.... not even bad seasons.

Look it up. :p

I know this is a "what have you done for me today" generation, but some of us have been in it for the long haul and will stay there.

Got 5?
When the Pats get that number they can play in the same sandbox as the big boys of the NFL.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Oh, I hear you on the long haul thing, I've been a Steeler fan since the days of the "Iron Curtain". They've been there a few times! :cool:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
Okiewan said:
Tradition bro. Tradition.

Got 5?
When the Pats get that number they can play in the same sandbox as the big boys of the NFL.
well we will have 4 this year, then we will get our fith next year maybee i hope ;)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Okiewan said:

Probably the coolest thing about this image is that you will still be able to use it next year.... & probably in 2010 as well :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Rooster said:
loyalty to a team is second to none, best of luck to the Cowboys next season. :nener:
Been there done that with the Pack. Never lost faith in them even in the years following Who is that guy they named that little trophy after, Lombardi, when the next series of coaches were determined to destroy the franchise.
It is fun to back the team from the smallest market in the league and one of the longest and strongest traditions. Add in that many plain fans such as my father can actually say they are a team owner. My grandfather played for what became the Packers when they were the Green Bay Indians (supported by the Indian meat packers) in 1909 and he was very proud of what that factory team became. When the team was in dire financial straits and needed stadium improvements he was there to buy his 5 shares of team stock which made him a voting member. Those stocks today have no fiscal value on the market but emotionally they always tied him to his love of a team. When my father graduated college he got a tryout with the Packers (after playing a season of semi pro ball for a team in Wausau Wis) which also tied him directly into the tradition even tho he never made it beyond the initial workouts.
I willl be a Packer fan as long as I live wherever I live.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
And that's EXACTLY why the rest of the planet (outside Boston/The 13 colonies that all claim the Pats when the local team stinks-it-up) wants to see the Pats lose.

Welcome to the world of being a fan of winning franchises.

Got 5?

After next season maybe???????

God willing and Favre returns :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Now how can you not like a guy like this squeeky

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8AEe1f74vC0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8AEe1f74vC0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0BwFDYcJKE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0BwFDYcJKE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Brett does come across as a great guy, a true ambassador to the sport.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's cakehole, I looked it up. And Baklava is a Greek pastry you idiot! No wonder you wear your underwear outside your pants, I'm dealing with morons around here. So SHUT IT! Go Packers...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…