Jan 16, 2005
Would anyone be interested in trying to put together a group ride with other people from here?

I'd be interested in meeting some new people to ride with, and my riding partners are dwindling. My numero uno partner is four months pregnant so she's out of commision till next fall, my second and third is consumed by family stuff most of the time. So what do you say? something in the next couple months would be cool.

I primarily ride Tower City out in PA, and small places local that are only good for a quick fix. I'm open for up to a two hour drive so let me know if anyone's interested.

I realize these things sometimes don't pan out, but it's just a thought.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003

kdennan

Jan 1, 2006
My brother-in-law lives on Long Island and I live in Vermont. We have killer riding here but it is going fast. We would be interested in heading out for a change of scenery and meeting new friends/riding partners. Let me know. Braaaap!!!!

BonChance13

May 7, 2002
I am definately interested in a ride at TC,I will be rejoining this year after a couple years off and am looking foward to it.Meeting a couple of new riding buds would make it better.Let me know.

Jan 16, 2005
Grump...have a blast.

If more people are north of here that's fine if we could do something up that way, just let everyone know what's up there that's legit.

Squeaky that group ride at Paragon sounds cool. I'd love to check that out too.

I was thinking Early May. My work schedule is insane right now and will be from here on in (construction) but I'm flexible.

If May sounds good or sooner just post it. Or if a mid day thing is better than a weekend etc.... I'll keep a reminder going
and if one place seems more favorable than another than we could nail down a region.

GabeM

Apr 17, 2002
Start a club

Hey guys, I am with MTDR "Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders" we have formed a cool local club and hold regular rides and we are now hosting our 6th anual spring ride a Loretta Lynn's ranch, where over 1000 riders come and enjoy a 3-day weekend of awesome riding.
Our club consists of about 120 members where close to 50% are active in regular club activities. The LL ride is the way we earn money to operate all year long.
It doesn't take much to start a club, just some guys/gals with good intentions, a few members and easiest of all, the love of off-road motorcycle riding.
Check out our web-site and see what we're all about.
www.mtdr.net
If we can be of any help to you guys and guide you thru the how to get started process, let me know.

Good luck
Gabe Morelli
MTDR Board Member/Secretary

jumpingjoe628

Mar 15, 2005
I'm in NJ too. A couple of times a year I like to go up to MX 573 for a weekend thing. One date for sure is the fourth of July but am open to more dates if we can get a bunch of us there. Check it out at www.mx573.com That track is the roots of my racing career and if it wasn't for my friend Wayne at that track, I wouldn't have progressed as far as I have.

GabeM

Apr 17, 2002
Have you guys ever heard of TrailPass?
http://www.trailpass.com/
Our clubs Ex-president runs the mid-south chapter and it originated in NY. I understand if you join TrailPass, you get to ride on quite a few trail systems, plus you are protected by their insurance... Check it out at the link above.
Gabe

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
StuckinJersey - Just a little helpful hint...talking about illegal riding and planning rides at illegal riding areas is heavily looked down upon on this board.

If you want to talk about that you should probably take it to e-mail.

Jan 16, 2005
StuckinJersey said:
Wasn't planning anything, more so an inside joke with Rubberside from a past conversation but point well taken.

I missed it!..? That's what I get for having to work away from home today. It must have to do with the new quads the NJ state police have now. :laugh:

Top Bottom