No More Moto on ESPN?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I don't think I'm stupid, bike I can't find the listing.

Would someone please provide a link?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Treejumper said:
Dishnetworks 180 channel w/ Local channels is $52.99/month. You need the 180 package to get OLN. Speed comes with the 120 channel (which i have). So now i need to upgrade to get OLN.

Thanks, I'll definately have to check into this.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Vic said:
RM_guy- I can't find any motocross listings. I think you're looking at a GNCC race.

This should take you to it. Click on the calendar - Day 28, then click on 'DAY' just below the calendar, then scroll down to 3:00 in the schedule box.

Link

You're not stupid - just a little slow. :laugh:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
JuliusPleaser said:
You're not stupid - just a little slow. :laugh:

Well he does ride one of those yellow bikes. :nener:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
DWreck, check Directv. They have a 41.99 package that includes locals, OLN, Speed, Fox Sports SW, the espns and so on. Add 4.99 a month for a Tivo, well worth it. They're usually running some kind of free or good deal on a tivo receiver. I've got a 40 hour unit and its really all I need.

I just took a look and they have an 80 hour for 99 after rebate plus a reduced rate on your first few months of service.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Thanks, ya clowns. :joke:

I found it with the search function, this time.

I'm pretty sure I did it the same way before.

Go figure. :ohmy:

treefinder

Sponsoring Member
Jun 4, 2002
I may have missed any discussion of this, but Clear Channel Communications is spinning off Clear Channel Entertainment into its own company. I'm no finance wizard, but the local newstalk AM radio guy characterized this as "CC dumping its money losing concert division". Doesn't bode too well for the future of the series. Looking at how many people are in the stands and how little of that gets to the riders, I don't know how they lose money.

The press release is on CC's web site: http://www.clearchannel.com/Corpora...trategic Realignment Announcement 4 29 05.pdf

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Vic I'm glad you found it. Sorry but I haven't logged in all weekend and just saw this. I sent in some comments too so I guess we'll se what happens.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
So looks like there a 1 week delay just like ESPN2? Its really tough to wait a whole week without taking a peek at who won. I wish a Monday or Tuesday broadcast at 5pm or later could be worked out.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
just searched oln tv own tv guide for all motorcycle events and found no nationals?????? i dont believe its gonna be there because of some :think: grapevine or tbd disclaimer

Last edited:

1tontj

Mar 19, 2004
Any way to see this on tv for us poor canadians? Our canadian OLN does not cover it apparently?

Phil

brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
what about us in the uk? you get the coverage a week later in the same country the event happens! How late will we get it? If at all!! :pissed: :ahhh: :fft: :think:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…