[No Moto Photo] Whoa!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Think you've seen a landing airplane close up?
Check this. Yes, it's real/unedited.

Since the first time I saw a picture similar to this, I said "I have to go there". And I did. This is MAHO BEACH in Saint Marteen. The runway is so short that big airplanes have to use every single inch of it.

Attachments

• low747.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 185

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
UNEDITED? Damn! I'd definitely have to go for a dip in the water after that and rinse out my trunks. :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Green Horn said:
UNEDITED? Damn! I'd definitely have to go for a dip in the water after that and rinse out my trunks. :)

Um, the guy in the 3rd pic doesn't appear to be wearing any shorts! :ohmy: Maybe he already soiled them and thus had to remove them. :laugh:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
ah yes, I can see that now, but at moderate scroll down speed, it looks like a lot of crack! :)

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
In that first shot it looks like the pilots were taking their sweet old time lowering the rear landing gear but seeing as how the front looks fully deployed I guess its just the angle. So I guess my question for those beach goers is why the heck would you pick that spot to kick back on the beach? I cant imagine your hearing is too good after spending a day out there, how peaceful. :coocoo:

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
yeah no kidding. it's loud enough with the planes flying over this city at night, and it's not even that low.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…