sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Hey man, I live right outside northeast in Bucks county, There really arent to many riding area sround that aren't patrolled now. I have a few places that I'm waitin to hear about to see if its safe to ride at but I doubt it will happen. Where do you ride at now? Checkout the DRN spring ride at paragon, I've been up there once before with a few of the guys here and it was a good time. I'll keep ya posted if i come across anywhere to ride also. Enjoy :cool:

brucejcarr

Apr 14, 2004
Thanks Sick! I was riding at Traxx (RIP), but they closed that for Condos and financial reasons. This year I'll be in Jersey most of the time at the Englishtown Practice Tracks and @ NJORVP in Chattsworth. How far is Paragon from the North East? Where do you usually ride? Maybe we can hook up this summer and do a bit of riding!

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Heres the thread for paragon spring ride....
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=111345&highlight=paragon

You should def get in on this, camping and a good time from past experiences that i read about.

Paragon is closer that Traxx is or possible the same distance. Their webiste is www.paragonap.com look at it. Prob about an hour and a half once you get on the NE extension, thats how long it took me, maybe a little extra cause we stopped for breakfast on the way but it is an awesome time. Unfortuneatly there is no MX track but all the riding that is offered makes up for it. Where are you actually located at? Would be cool to ride around this area with some other people. Any more ?'s just ask

I wouldnt mind hitting chattsworth up a few times this summer, havent been there in a while so maybe we can a few people in on it. Oh and paragon is only $25 for the day, you do have to watch some video when you go for your first time. I dont think it helped me but it has some people I guess, i still got lost there :bang:

Top Bottom