firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Northwest women's riding school

All-womens motocross school, for beginners and intermediates, Feb. 12! Come on out!

All info at www.ewmxschools.com

I've been to a couple of this guy's classes, and he does a REALLY good job. It helped me a lot, but don't let my riding skills be a testament to his classes ... I'm still pretty slow ... hahahaha

This isn't just for MX riders. This covers all basic riding techniques that apply in the woods, desert, sand or track.

Last edited:

hammera

Jan 17, 2005
firecracker22 said:
All-womens motocross school, for beginners and intermediates, Feb. 12! Come on out!

All info at www.ewmxschools.com

I've been to a couple of this guy's classes, and he does a REALLY good job. It helped me a lot, but don't let my riding skills be a testament to his classes ... I'm still pretty slow ... hahahaha

This isn't just for MX riders. This covers all basic riding techniques that apply in the woods, desert, sand or track.

Aw man.... I'm going to be in Spokane that week to see family, but w/ no bike.... it looks like it would be a blast to do his school.... maybe I can figure something out. ;-)

Thanks for posting the info!

-tamara

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Shoot, FC! Wish the timing wasn't so darn close to MoonRocks -- I'd would definately be interested in hauling "The Ant" up there for some schooling.

Please keep on posting these as you see them... thanks! :cool: - rb

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Where there's a will, there's a way! I'll see ya there! ;)

Looks like Reno's not a "go" for me, anyway. I might hit the Starvation Ridge playday, I think there's one that weekend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom