thormx353

Mar 25, 2007
I am 15 6'0 170 lbs, and switching from atv to dirt bikes, i have ridden both all my life so i have good experience, i am looking to go into GNCC type racing. So should i go with 2 or 4 stroke, and what size exactly should i start out with? 250? i really dont care what brand, just one that has best performance compared to other ones in its class. :ride:

Jan 3, 2007
If you have the mula a KTM anything is the best GNCC bike stock. The 200 or 250 2 stroke would be great. But fill out this sheet.

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
4) Do you have any riding experience?
5) Do you think you will race ?
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?
10) Do you live in California?
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

THANKS!!!

thormx353

Mar 25, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 6'0 170 lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? pretty agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? woods, GNCC, harescrambles
4) Do you have any riding experience? yes, started out on dirt bikes, then went to quads and raced a little MX, now want to go back to dirt bikes
5) Do you think you will race ? yes
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yes, and ill be doing a lil work, and also taking it to shop
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? whatever one will be the best for what i want to do
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? any of them are around
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? at least under 5-4 k
10) Do you live in California?no
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion? nope

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom