O.C. Mall cop arrests gang of 6th graders.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Found this in a local paper.

The photos are out of sequence. Actually, they are backwards. The 5th photo shows the mall cop landing after it was reported that one of the 6th graders was found to be concealing a pair of nail clippers and a book of matches. Of course, being in Orange County, the whole school was locked down. :ohmy:

The 4th photo shows a fireman that was called to to control any blazes that may have been started and to warn the students of the dangers of carrying matches.

The 3rd photo shows the mall cop and his dog telling the kids, " If any of you rodents make one move, I'll sic my doggie on you". Naturally, the kids all laughed. :laugh:

The 2nd photo shows a poster from a assembly they had the day before the incident.

The 1st photo shows the mall cop being attacked by his dog after the dog became embarrassed by being laughed at by a group of 6th graders. :rotfl:

When you get to the site, click on the 'MORE PHOTOS' link.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/fire-students-1925045

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
My god! The drama queen makes the news. He does need to go to some sort of Hollywierd finishing school so he can learn to hold that mike in a little less of a gay way! And look at those skinny little toothpicks hanging out of his shirt. No wonder he got beat up by that little girl at the mall.

I'm surprised there are no fictitious scary creatures that he creates from the ordinary and mundane things that we all see on a day to day basis. No chalk outlines of lobsters and dingos? He's slipping.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's not me old man. You will pay....

Twinny, shut your azz.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Farmer John said:
Yeah, thats not Carlos.....He's not even close to a lawn mower. :)

... and I don't see a donut anywhere. :whoa:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:moon: Your favorite donut Rich! brrrraaaaaap!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Elky, Elky, Elky, just because you made tragic life choices don't take it out on the rest of us.

I feel bad for you and all the abuse you have been taking lately, so I'm gonna make it up to you. I wanted this to be a surprise, but here's the Christmas present I got you.

Homer endorses it, so it must be good. :cool:

237289.jpg

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I managed to get a transcript of Carol's presentation:

Attachments

• carol.jpg
    carol.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 115

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
That's not me old man. You will pay.....

Ok. I was wrong. I'm sorry. It wasn't a group of 6th graders, they were 4th graders. :laugh:

Good job Predcasso. I was hoping you would perform some of your artistry on that. :rotfl:

Rich. He keeps the doughnuts in his cargo pants.
Cargo Pants! :ohmy: Didn't those go out with the Village People???????? ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Seriuosly, you guys are all gay, and not the happy gay. I DON'T EAT DONUTS!! Damnit. And the Predcsaso awakes from his long hibernation, only to come out of the closet and present a sorryful example of his mighty work from the past....

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Elk, I'm on your side. Let's just say you're in the ring and I'm in your corner....

STAY DOWN!!

(I have this towel and I'm not afraid to use it)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Quiet Gomer, you're no help at all! Now pick me up and point me to the center of the ring!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom