o.t. accepting apps for 03 track maintenance

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
thats right boys and girls the 03 season is here and its about time for us to burn up another 6 homelite weedwackers the early track maintenance season is upon us so the weedwackers are safe for another two months or so however it is time to do some tree cutting and hauling (nothing with a trunk bigger than 12 inches) and a little fica bush cutting (those pesty mfs) and there are several small bones and a few gomer pieces from years past that have to be picked up. anyone interested can e mail me or call (i,m a little handier with the telephone than the computer,obviously, its been like five months since my last post) i,m excited about getting a new season under way and just cant wait to have all the boys (and girls) out looking foward to another great year(this will be the 8th) oh and by the way, washington residents are exempt.. hope everyones looking foward to a wheelie nice year at the otnationals..ot

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Let's light that candle THIS WEEKEND and kill a few trees :)

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
old guy its kinda like prison time (no i havent been to prison) 1\2 day of maintenance = 1 full day of seat time. mother nature is peeing on the track right now but me, rich or okie will keep you posted your always welcome...ot

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
OT - It looks like Saturday is going to be pretty nice. I think we might need to start work this weekend.

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
old guy and waltc and rich. only rich and okie know how often i fire up this pentium(about as often as i ride at half throttle) but saturday could be a go today it was 82 degrees when i got home forcast for sat is sunny and 48 walt from your phone number it looks like youre in crystal lake (20 min from the otn) i,ll try to put things together for sat and post again thursday richie can you make it? old guy youre kinda far (i think) but i,ll post on thursday and see if rain holds off walt i got youre phone # on the e mail i,ll call ya before then. for now i gotta fly ive got a 13 week old baby girl i have to go tend to...ot

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Hey OT congrats on the little girl :thumb: I bet there is a pw in the garage already

Sat is bad for us as that is the Aztalan track prep day to get ready for the first race the next weekend but if you are out there Sun we just might make the drive

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'll be there on Saturday BRIGHT AND EARLY.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
First, congratulations on your little girl.
Saturday looks good, keep us posted.
Got to go, ive got a 36 year old girl that .....oh forget it

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
then saturday it is old guy maybe well shoot for 2 weeks from sunday after the first aztalan race ot

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
dont worry i,m sure rich "wont even see him" and accidently push him wide. better bust out an old scott face mask for him . just ask oike hes been to the bees and back when rich "sorry i didnt see ya there"rohrich and him were trading plastic one day. there may even be video to back that up. of course not the "sorry i didnt see ya" part . the big oak tree leave that fell in the line of richies vision of okie at that time is not visible on the video..ot

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The SUN was in my eyes :)

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
well it looks like mother nature blew a head gasket weve got 2 plus inches of rain here at the otn. i think we will have to postpone track maintenance/and the first opening ride till next weekend sorry guys but i just checked the track and wed have to be certified scuba divers even to do track maintenance. lets pray for next week...ot

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hey OT I've got a tractor and I know how to use it ;) If I jump on it right now I figure I could be there in about 2 months :confused:

:think: Mabe I'll just pack my brush saw in the luggage next time I'm up that way :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
DAMN RAIN, I was really looking forward to killing some trees with the boys this weekend :(

I MISS THE HARDPACK ;)

O.T.

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 1999
mon. 649pm at the otn rain soaked in only got 2.13 inches of snow should be good for this sat baby crying gotta go ..ot

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
gotta go .... o.t. won't do no 1hr motos no mo'...gotta go, baby crying...gotta go potty...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
COOL. WeedWhacker/Chainsaw party Saturday at the OTN :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Oh boy! Good times! Lol. Ya really think we need the weed whackers already? :p

I am SO ready to ride, just doing track work will be cool.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Okiewan

I am SO ready to ride,

All the parts should be in soon and the motor should be ready to rock in the next couple of weeks. :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom