Ogio 9800

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It seems like a great solution for my need. My current bag is overflowing with my off road gear, trials gear and the overflow from my son's smaller bag (thanks again Auntie HotPants! ;) ). I'm looking for a very well made bag that can do double duty as a travel bag on vacations where the bikes are not going along. Anybody have one of these and can comment on the design, materials and construction?

Superchief

Feb 11, 2003
Patman:

I just got one off of e-bay (payed $90.00 + $20.00 s&h) and i am very impressed with it. it has more than enough room to hold all of my gear(helmet, boots, pants,jersey, compression shorts, chest protector, gloves, goggles, kidney belt)and still has room. Plenty of compartments to hold all kinds of things, and has thick skate board type wheels to move it around. I won it from a company called mxusa if your interested in doing the e-bay thing. it's one of the nicest bags i've seen.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Thanks for the info! Tony Eeds won a smaller one at DirtWeek last year and I've been wanting one ever since.

Superchief

Feb 11, 2003
it's a great bag you won't regret it. i can't get over that i still have room after all the riding gear is in there. it's definitly worth every penny i pad for it and a whole lot more. i'm sure you'll be more than happy with it. good luck.

markthomps

Sponsoring Member
May 27, 2000
Patman: Call me biased, since we sell these Ogio bags, but I've never used a better gear bag or one that's more versatile. And I've tried about all of them. Much nicer than the thin nylon jobbies other companies sell, with more compartments, padding and better materials. The wheels and retractable handle means they can easily double as luggage and Ogio basically sells a slightly smaller version as luggage. They actually design these bags in the USA and you won't be disappointed by them. Plus they're just plain beautiful. We sold three at Casey last weekend (all we had along).

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
The new 9800 has an extendable handle on top for rolling the bag through airports. Very nice addition. I have two of the bags, one last year, one this year. Tons of room. Well thought out and I like the seperate cover for the main compartment. We don't put our helmets and boots in the bag, but with four of us riding, we fill it up with a couple of sets of jerseys and pants for each of us. The other pockets hold moto socks, knee brace underliners, spare gloves and so on.

Great bag. You won't be unhappy.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…