thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I hope that cop gets in some trouble. Total abuse of the badge IMO. I'd be willing to bet he didn't give his daughter the same treatment.

The kid should have said "Officer, I banged your daughter like a screen door in a hurricane."

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Not mentioned in that link, but when I first heard about it, the news source said the boy's parents were on board with the officer's plans, and even facilitiated the video taping.

Then the boy's parents thought the officer carried it a little too far, so they turned him in/went public.

Wierd story any way you slice it. I'm sure the cop will get in trouble, but maybe it will be less if he was collaborating with the boy's parents.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
2strokerfun said:
I think the kid got off easy compared to what I'd like to do if it was my daughter........
So what would you do if that was your son? Both kids were willing participants. The parents should be disciplining their own children. I bet the girls parents did go to the girls house and put her in cuffs and read her the riot act.

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
In Oklahoma, son would probably be in juvenile court anyway. Statutory rape here for any child 14 and under. Consent doesn't matter one iota.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
2strokerfun said:
In Oklahoma, son would probably be in juvenile court anyway. Statutory rape here for any child 14 and under. Consent doesn't matter one iota.

There's a 17/14 consensual statute, if I remember correctly, meaning there is a 3 years of age law that goes with that law stating that anyone within 3 years of age of the minor found to have had sexual relations with the minor, as long as it's consensual, there will be no legal action.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Btw, I think it's ridiculous that you can get arrested or into any type of trouble for having sex with someone of similar age at any age. Less than 60 years ago, people were commonly getting married at 13 and 14 years of age. Would I advise that now, not at all, but the fact still remains that this was common practice and still is in many countries.

If I remember right, my grandmothers first marriage was at 14 years of age and her first child was at 16.

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Not aware of that statute and can't find it. But reality is that unless the older kid is 18 or above, action is almost never taken. But it still goes back to the parents of both kids. Don't leave kids that age alone or even alone in another room of the house away from a parent. But hell, some of the danged meth-head parents today would probably encourage that stuff from their kids.....
But no matter how strongly others feel differently, I don't have a big problem with the handcuff thing and actually find it kind of humorous. Oh well.

Top Bottom