Ohio dual sport, mostly trails

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
Chillicothe enduro riders are having a dual sport on 7/27/03. I rode it last year, it was great. Mostly trail, only a little road. This is a great place to ride that is only open to the public during rides like this or enduros. They loop back to the club at middle of ride for gas and lunch. You don't need a totally street legal bike, as most guys had enduro bikes with a plate. I rode my DRZ400E

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i think me and a few friends from around here will be there, i ride a '02 KTM 200 E/XC w/ dirtrider.net fender stickers. i will be w/ a friend on a Husaberg 501 FE, and a KTM 400 E/XC

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
Awesome, I will be on my '00 DRZ400E. I don't know if my buddy is comming, he has a 300EXC. If not, I would like to find someone else to ride with. It's not as much fun by yourself.

I will look for you there. Did you guys get a big storm down there on Sunday? It rained 3" at my house. (Western Ohio)

Dale

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
heck no man, Sunday was perfect, rode about 40+ miles, until i stripped out my shifter. hopefully my new one will be in in time for sunday.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
depends on if I have to work or no..

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
guys i am in for sunday, i will be over after i get off work at 8:30, so about 9:30 is the ETA. I will most likely be on a new bike, a '04 450 EXC. if everything thing works out as planned. see yall sunday

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
well the banking gods weren't w/ me this week and wouldn't give me the loan for the 450 im pretty bummed. but i will be there at around 8:30 on the ol' 200. see yall tomarrow

XR-MAN

~SPONSOR~
Sep 14, 2000
El pres,

Sorry you lost your shifter, we had a great ride.

Was your Husaburg buddy a big guy that takes the pictures. If so, we saw him kicking it on the trail. I stopped to help, but not much I could do. His magic button died. I hope he finally got it going.

The two day enduro on aug.23-24 sounds cool, I hope to go.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i never lost my shifter, i lost the shifter bolt, i never know how i never lost the shifter it's self.i had a freakin blast though, trail was great. ill be there for the saturday part of the enduro. i am going to the enduro this weekend too if anyone else is going.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by el presidente
ill be there for the saturday part of the enduro. i am going to the enduro this weekend too if anyone else is going.

Ohhhh, sounds interesting. Details?

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
If u want to ride w/ me at any enduro let me know, i am always lookin for someone to ride on my row. New Straitsville have the enduro this weekend.

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
prez i am going to race the enduro this weekend.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…