XRIowa

Dec 8, 2004
Thanks guys! I suppose I could have looked up a metric conversion chart, but figured you guys would not mind helping!!

Kwakasaki

Aug 22, 2004
Braahp said:
Forget what it says.....use a quart.
Do not forget what it says, it "says" this for a reason. I never run more than 800cc. If we are going to forget what it says why not just fill it up to the top. There is a specific reason amounts are important and there is a certian range of the high and low side of the amount you use that are acceptable. :bang:

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
Kwakasaki said:
Do not forget what it says, it "says" this for a reason. I never run more than 800cc. If we are going to forget what it says why not just fill it up to the top. There is a specific reason amounts are important and there is a certian range of the high and low side of the amount you use that are acceptable. :bang:

It is widely known and recommended to just use a full quart. It quietens the tranny down.

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
Braahp said:
It is widely known and recommended to just use a full quart. It quietens the tranny down.

Amen Braahp! Searching the Archives will turn up many recommendations to do just that.

-Maurice

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom