ok, who is racing LTM this weekend?

Dist1740b

~SPONSOR~
Jun 17, 2000
For us!, You have to keep working on your track :nod:

Its going to be to cold for me, ( :blah: :blah: :blah: )...
I once heard another senior class rider say
"If its any colder then my age I don't ride"
I like that! I'm 43.
Being That it is Easter Sunday also, I'm toast :(

Last edited:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
got 3 great days on the track mon, tues, and thurs. so far there will be 5 medium to bigger tables. two step down type. For all those "you don't have any big jump" people, well nothing as big as the ones I built at Buffalo, but plenty big and safe for FVOR. the biggest is 75ft. Once done the track will be wider, maybe longer, but have to see how the west end change will be. Needless to say the 11 year old has 17 hours in the skid loader this week and a big help. I can't really work alot on sunday with a HS points chase going on :) not for me but the kid.

HEY 40 degrees in october is much colder then 40 in april! you girlie man. HA!

but the plan is most of the team megacross crew that races HS is headed for LTM.

some mx die hards to i think

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
I'm still working on my tan down here in the Islands, 82 and sunny this morning. I think the drink of the day is called the heat wave. I shall return to the grind next week in Morrison. :nod:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
A silly question I'm sure but what is an FVOR?

:coocoo:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Fox Valley Off Road.
or Wardys place in the cornfields.
:rotfl:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
See, I shoulda remembered that!

:clue:

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
LOL yep just wait til we do that thing this summer, just about finished with my 5th fairly good sized table top. Nikki wanted bigger jumps, well you know nik, she gets what she wants! Typical female...... LOL! ha.

By the way sounds like Stacy broke her wrist tonight, not sure but think she got landed on. not a good start to the season for her ! will know more once nikki fills us in.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
bailed on LTM this weekend going to try to finish the FVOR track tommrow. just didn't have the time this week with the weather.

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
wardy said:
LOL yep just wait til we do that thing this summer, just about finished with my 5th fairly good sized table top. Nikki wanted bigger jumps, well you know nik, she gets what she wants! Typical female...... LOL! ha.

By the way sounds like Stacy broke her wrist tonight, not sure but think she got landed on. not a good start to the season for her ! will know more once nikki fills us in.

Yes, I'm very much looking forward to it! Hope Stacy is ok!
First race too :( .

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
wardy said:
bailed on LTM this weekend going to try to finish the FVOR track tommrow. just didn't have the time this week with the weather.
Let us know when you get it all changed, I want to take a run out there and check it out.

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
Dist1740b said:
Djj
Post a Post Card!, We need it.
Ice on the bird baths here...

When I get home I'll put some pictures up, my laptop would not work with thier wireless, or I'm not smart enough, or I've had to many drinks of the day to figure it out.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
will do, we are 60 gallons of desiel into it and about 2/3s done. The kid had easter vacation and got 32 hours in the skid loader while I did the tractor work. LOL 11 year olds work cheap, problem is they grow up and stuff gets exspensive! :) but he has 3 new bikes so he "gets it"....

Stacy sent me an e mail today, telling me she can flag with one arm, so it sounds to be broke.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
wardy said:
Stacy sent me an e mail today, telling me she can flag with one arm, so it sounds to be broke.

Yep, she has surgery this afternoon to get more plates and screws :think:

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Nikki

Is Stacy the girl that crashed with you and Chris at Joliet last year? I hope not, poor girl has had some wrotten luck, that Joliet crash was nothing you or her could have done differently. That was Chris fault, although nothing intentional but still his mistake.

Tell her to get well for us.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
karterron said:
Nikki

Is Stacy the girl that crashed with you and Chris at Joliet last year? I hope not, poor girl has had some wrotten luck, that Joliet crash was nothing you or her could have done differently. That was Chris fault, although nothing intentional but still his mistake.

Tell her to get well for us.

Yep, and she also broke her ankle at Megacross in 2005... she's gonna make the metal detectors go wild at the airports.... she's been under the knife for her knee too... :ohmy: I guess the good thing is the weather still sucks (snow this week!)... plus she usually heals fast... LOL when she broke her ankle, we had her out in right field on our softball team like a week (or two?) later because we were one player short of having to forfeit... LOL! I think she got a couple of hits too!! :whoa:

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Damn, sometimes I guess it's not a good thing to be a fast healer. Especially with friends like you. :yikes: Tell her to heal up fast again though.

I'm stuck in Ohio this week. Chris was supposed to go riding with some friends of ours on Thursday, he told me tonight they are saying snow. Sounding doubtful for Mega on Saturday, I have my fingers crossed.

I sure hope we catch a break on the weather sometime soon. I knew we were going to pay for that warm Christmas and early January. My wife thought I was nuts back then when I said I was hoping it would hurry up and get cold. I was afraid this would happen. Really sucks.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
I sure hope we catch a break on the weather sometime soon. I knew we were going to pay for that warm Christmas and early January. My wife thought I was nuts back then when I said I was hoping it would hurry up and get cold. I was afraid this would happen. Really sucks.

amen

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom