pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
Whoops! I was gonna check this site out before we left ,but was busy gettin everything ready for the weekend,you know all the camping gear,bike and stuff.
I did go ,went in the Intermediate class and placed 2nd. Fantastic course,but hard on the clutch.Had a nice spot to camp ,my wife and I had a good weekend there.
We`re going to be in Bear creek(Kelowna)all Maylong weekend if you`re into meeting there for some casual camping and riding.We`re also going to go to Colville on father`s day weekend,that`s close to you .(see Pantra website for more info).Don`t forget the Canada 2004 ride the first weekend in July,check out "places to ride" here on Dirtrider.net.Hope to see you there and tell your friend`s.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I think I saw you there, you have DRN fender stickers on your CRF, right? I was on a white XR200R, #26. I ended up racing novice big wheel, and got 3rd, although I later found out that around half of my class (including the guys that placed first and second) cut half of the track on the first lap. The guy that got the holeshot only got passed by one person- me, so it turned out I should've been first, but I guess that's racing. I tried riding the intermediate-pro course but said screw it after 6km, I just couldn't get up those hills.

Right now I'm working on my parents about possibly going to the Squeal'n Pig HS and Ogopogo CC this upcoming weekend but it's not looking good. Getting over there is one problem, but the race entry fees are EXPENSIVE, thanks to the requirement to have a CMRC license. My mom is really helping me try to get to races, as I know that I can do quite well (I should be able to be in the top 5 in Junior Under at PNWMA events). I'll see about the Colville and July Long weekend rides. If you're ever down here in Trail, drop me a line, I'm always up for going riding.

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
The Ogopogo this year is gonna be awesome. I've ridden part of the course and it goes along all the usual trails i ride. One word of advice: it's gonna be dusty as hell unless it rains a whole lot the night before. But the Ogopogo is usally a dust bowl anyways. Its on my home turf this year; Peachland, no more of that bear creek crap. ;)

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
How does this year's course compare to last years and the year before's course? I enjoyed the bear creek course, and I don't mind the dust, it's all part of racing. I'm hoping I can make it, just need to scrounge up some cash for entry fees.

pinball

Sponsoring Member
Oct 19, 2003
fatty_k said:
The Ogopogo this year is gonna be awesome. I've ridden part of the course and it goes along all the usual trails i ride. One word of advice: it's gonna be dusty as hell unless it rains a whole lot the night before. But the Ogopogo is usally a dust bowl anyways. Its on my home turf this year; Peachland, no more of that bear creek crap. ;)
That bear creek crap you`re riding is only a fraction of what`s out there.You`re gonna have to come out with us to truley experience Bear creek!!

Top Bottom