olid Handlebar Cones???

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
I need some solid cones for my 96 kdx 200 and cant seem to find any anywhere... does anyone know where to get some solid aluminum cones.. Thanx in advance.

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
Yes i have looked at them but im not sure yet. I would like to have solid cones for my Scotts Damper that i will get later. My stock cones are waisted and i need some new ones. Anybody else know,please help....................:(

GREENBEAN

Jan 8, 2000
I think I just saw them at applied racing products... I am using the Scotts now they still get tweaked after a bad one though. :scream: . Can someone tell me where to get the threaded lower handlebar mounts to fit ProTaper bars?? I too want the Scotts damper and they told me now the only way is with a whole tripleclamp.. $$$

Last edited:

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
my bike came with the pro taper bars and what i believe is the pro taper kit with the high rise triple clamp. But im not sure because it came on the bike and this is my first set of tapers. thanx for the heads up on the scotts cones. I seen there rubber, they might be a stronger harder rubber but there still rubber. i need Solid!!!!! I will check Applied and see what they have. Somebody has to know something about this?? And thank you to the ones that already replied,, Thanx!!!

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
Dennis Kirk stocks them. Fastway is the company. They list for a KX, but I would assume the same for the KDX. Check the buykawasaki site to double check.

Here is the p/n: 59-2300
Price: $23.99

http://www.denniskirk.com

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
Hey thanx very much,, i looked there but didnt hit the right buttons. :)

eldrm

~SPONSOR~
Nov 3, 2000
you guys with the scotts pieces:how many of the tube like spacers,if any did you use?just curious,i used one each side,seems ok?

Speedy

Nov 12, 2001
Ive got the alluminum ones for my kdx on the way by Fastway!!! I cant wait, my old ones are waisted. Thanx everybody for your help again,, you guys rock!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…