Omaha Nebraska...Best place to ride?

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
So if you live in Omaha, Where is the best place to trail ride? How about tune up for Hare Scrambles? Is there a Winter Hare scrambles Series like at VDR in Colorado to run in?

Any trail riders out there looking for folks to ride with in Omaha?

TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
There use to be the pine ridge enduro but they did not run it this year. maybe next year. as for near omaha there is that one place across the border but it is kinda stupid because it requires vehicle registration and sound limitations. there is Headworks near Genoa but it is all flat sand with some tree lined trails (loup river and cannal bottom) and anyway quads infest that ride area. otherwise check east of you Iowa may have more places, but you will have to register it through the dmv or forestry service (i don't know which) I live in south central NE (near Harlan County Lake) and I farm so i have an abundance of land for rideing.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
What's this, you thinkin' about moving back west, Walt?! :(

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
No, I'm here for the duration. My oldest boys is stationed out there in the Air Force. He just bought a KX250 and wants to ride. He's a trail rider/ Hare Scrambles type.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well that's good to hear. For a minute I thought you just got fed up with our "wonderful" weather here ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom