One more time need a new bike

hboe52

May 23, 2009
I've gatherd my money and can now buy a new bike. I need some good opinions and i've done my research too. Please help me. lol I sound desperate..

1) your physical size (both height and weight are important) 5' 9 175 pounds
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? Very agressive in the last few laps, I always leave nothing on the table..
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? MX tracks and hopefully some arenacross tracks in between MX seasons
4) Do you have any riding experience? 2 years riding 1 year racing
5) Do you think you will race ? YES
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yea, I will be doing all of my work.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? I know I want a 4 stroke, just what kind is my big problem. That and the year is pretty big.
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? That doesn't matter
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? 2000-5000
10) Do you live in California? naa
11) Your age? 14
12) I have seen many used 250fs being sold with 450s in like a package and really liked the prices. I would probally use the 250f for a while but then move up. Do you guys think that is worth it?

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
250r if your gonna race

jayhedrick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 10, 2009
Check out the crf250r its a good solid race bike I have rode one and its got plenty of power...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…