Oooops!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley, on his way home from work at City Hall, came to a dead halt in traffic on the Dan Ryan Expressway and thought to himself, "Wow, this traffic
seems worse than usual. Nothing's moving at all."
He noticed a State Trooper walking back and forth between the lines of cars, so he rolled down his window and asked,"Officer, I'm Mayor Richard M. Daley, what's the problem; what's holding everything up."

The trooper replied, "It's the Reverend Jackson. He's so depressed about the thought of everyone knowing about his extra-martial affair and his illegitimate child, that he
stopped his car in the middle of the Dan Ryan Expressway and is threatening to douse himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. He says the country and his congregation are blaming him for his infidelity and doesn't know if he can live with the shame and embarrassment. The people in the halted cars along the expressway are taking up a collection for him."

"Oh really," replied Mayor Daley. "How much have they collected for the Reverend Jackson so far?"

"About 300 gallons," said the trooper, "but they are still siphoning".

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
I was in search of Friday humor, But I think I just found it!!!!!!!! :) That works! LMAO !!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
heh, heh.Excellent.

Okie, I think that's worth sharing with the rest of the community! :D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll donate the matches!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
The Rainbow Ignition!:)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
which reminds me....

why haven't we seen this guy offer to go over and negotiate with that rat-in-a-hole Bin laden? He and his buddy Al Sharpton should take their whole team over and try to negotiate the personal surrender of the Al-queda bunch. Maybe we could be lucky enough to "accidentally" land one of the daisy-cutters right above his head! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The Daisy cutters only have like a 600 yard range so we'd only get one or two of them at best, their big heads won't allow them to get any closer to each other without bumpin noggins.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…