Organized Weeks in the Dunes @ SoCal ?

Morti Khan

Oct 29, 2002
Hi@all

I want to come to SoCal for 14days. I would go to glamis or pismo or baja mexico for playriding.
Do you now any good organizers or tour operators who offer this? With Bike, Fuel, Motorhome etc. included.

Or is it better/cheaper to organize the bike and the accommodations and all that myself?

:flame: i want to go to the dunes!!!

:worship: DUNES

Sorry for my english! I'm from switzerland...

Greez SwissDirtrider

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
When are thinking of coming over? Now through March is best.

Is your GasGas 125 a Super Motard?

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Morti - now through March means Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar - winter/spring weather is perfect for riding in the desert.

There are some places that offer tours down to Mexico wth bikes etc, I'll dig up some links for you when I have a bit of time.

Are you dirtrider on motoworld.de? Nice videos!

I'm not so much in to the dunes as some guys hee but do ride a lot in the desert.

Give us some more details of what you're like and what riding you do and some idea of what you want to do here and we might be able to help you out. There are many of us here in So Cal and we are a pretty generous bunch so let's see.

Morti Khan

Oct 29, 2002
Hey thank you very much for your infos and offers! Yes i'm "Dirtrider" in mostly all german dirtbike-forums, here it is occupated :whiner:

ok, i would come there for about 14days. mostly i would riding in dunes with a dirtbike. Also other locations would be nice, but minimum 8 Days in the dunes. I ride a 2Stroke 125, but it would also be cool to ride a 4stroke. Accomondations in a Motorhome would be cool too!
Perhaps i come alone, so its good when there are also many other young dirtsick peoples!
I think about a "all-included-Tour" with bikes, fuel, motorhome, transfers...,...

The flight i can organize myself, to LAX or SanDiego. The time you said is ok, from now THROUG march (now i understand...).
What else do you want to know?

Greez Swiss Dirtrider

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom