Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
:think Hmmmm....
I wonder if it makes as good an oxygenator as MTBE?
:confused:

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
I have also watched the infomercials on oxyclean and wondered if this stuff would work. I have tried, however, the new Ronco electro stimulator on my forearms. I found it virtually eliminated arm pump.
Next, I'm going to try the new K-Tel roos-o-matic motocross tire.
A full report to follow.

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by Peer Lovell
I have also watched the infomercials on oxyclean and wondered if this stuff would work. I have tried, however, the new Ronco electro stimulator on my forearms. I found it virtually eliminated arm pump.
Next, I'm going to try the new K-Tel roos-o-matic motocross tire.
A full report to follow.

So your taking those tire chains off the CR 250 ...I told you that a tire chain is not replacement for good old rubber...

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I personally haven't found oxclean to do much good at all on anything but laundry. But, I have to say it does an awesome job in the laundry.

Jeremy

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Well I got a container of Oxyclean. I used it to clean up my RM's gray seat,Its like a swaede(sp) type of cover . It was dirty from Clay being ground into it. I made a paste out of the oxyclean and it did do the job. Simple green wouldnt do the job all the way.

katoomed00

Nov 18, 2000
There was an article in the dirtrider mag. about a year or so ago and they highly recommended it ,but i believe you need to use it before stains are to far gone to remove,they also recommended that you need to put your clothes in a plastic bag and seal it if you are not planning to wash them right away,they say that the mud needs to help stay moist to prevent staining ,also noticed that the cotton jerseys stain much easier

moto1313

Oct 9, 2000
It does NOTHING for set stains

I tried this stuff, it did zero for set stains. I guess I was just expecting more. If the stain is not set it does OK. I think Simple Green in the Laundry is at least as effective as this stuff on my gear. I would not recommend it or try it again for laundry purposes. Simple Green seems to be the best.

Top Bottom