DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
THIS IS NOT A BASH ON PRO ACTION. On the star valve base valve (minis) the rebound check seems a bit susceptible to swag interference. The question I have is do you think that since its only a 22mm cartridge , do you think the rebound check really needs 2.25mms travel? the stock valve only moves like 1.25mm . I would think that less lift offers more control and less possibility of bind. Or is it the wide amount of lift that gives ability to keep it clean .Im was thinking of turning down the post a bit and polishing it up some.

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
yes frank its quite the case. Better get ready for e town alot of hungry B riders got bumped up. Is Jen ready to start the season or will she be the tuner this year?

Last edited:

frankrock363

Sponsoring Member
Jan 21, 2004
I think polishing may be the way to go. Turning down may add a little rebound?

Tuner I don't know. She is pretty good at holding the goggles on the starting line though. :aj:

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Frankie actually were looking to regain the lost rebound by closing that check properly , It just seems to move too far with an outlandish amount of travel for a 22mil cartridge. when it gets dirty it bypasses the rebound valving and the forks get real fast , not good .

Top Bottom