Panoram bike computers?

RoadRunner

Oct 17, 1999
I have one, I don't use it for anything fancy so I can't comment on enduro features. I use the average speed, max speed, and of course total mileage and riding time. The installation is very clean and the parts are high quality. Overall, I'd say it's a good option for anyone who wants an inexpensive speedo. And you wont have to worry about the speedo drive constantly breaking!

TMKDXER

Sep 18, 2001
Just make sure and watdh the wire. My handguards chewed through the insulation before i realized it so now it's dead. A little heavy grage wire should fix it or just a new pick-up.

woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
I assume when you say "bike" you mean motorcycle... Dont use the bicycle model on your motorcycle, the cable is not heavy duty, and dont use the wireless model either. The sensor is tailor made to be bike specific, and when you order the correct one for your model, they fit perfect. Installation is quick and simple, and it has more than enough features for the day to day trail rider.

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Cam,

Do a search. This has been covered a few times. I LOVE mine!

Customer serv. is awesone, quality is awesome.
One of the dirt bike mags said they can't take abuse, BULL:eek:

I know plenty of guys who run them and never heard of one going down.

Rod

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I've had mine 2 years and its still going on strong. I traded it in on a new update model for $20.00

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…