Parker Valley open practice March 29 10am - 3pm

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I think a more appropriate question would be, "Will Gomer still be walking like Fred Sanford next weekend?"

I'd love to, but too many things to catch up on around the house (plus an anniversary).

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Happy Anniversary... so how much drugs do you give Lori so she'll let you stay around? Or does she just keep you around b/c you'll do all the shopping? You do know that one day she is going to find out the only reason you do the shopping is so you can buy more beer and hit on the checkout lady don't you?

James, I have to go to TN but may ride on Sunday if I can get back early enough Saturday.

Ivan

MX Mac

~SPONSOR~
May 18, 2001
I was thinking about PVMX on Sat. Not sure if I can make it though. Sunday is a much better day for me.

Ivan, where are you riding Sunday(if you make it back Sat)

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
The bad news is I'm not going to be able to make this weekend. The good news is we are going to take Aryn to pick up his new yz85 Saturday morning. I stopped in Team Power sports yesterday morning for a gasket and a few bolts and ended up with a new bike. If anyone deserves it it's him. Straight A's now for 2 years and as I was telling Scott, the fact that he never asks for anything. He would be content to ride his xr until he was 16.
I should make TNT next weekend, as I will be delivering the 133 to its new owner. Hope some of you can make it up then. Maybe we can work on the trails.???
Be safe and have fun at PV.
I'll post Aryn's reaction to the bike after he picks it up.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
If it rains on Sat I am skipping Parker Valley. Mac, we are planning on TNT for Sunday. Ivan has another thread going on that.

Were you referring to this Scott or one of my other brothers Scott? :confused: I do remember that conversation and I'd agree that you'd be hard pressed to find a finer youngster than Aryn. This is good cause I think he is getting close to running the wheels off of that XR....now I'll never catch him.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by James
... Were you referring to this Scott or one of my other brothers Scott? :confused: I do remember that conversation and I'd agree that you'd be hard pressed to find a finer youngster than Aryn. ...
Thanks James, that was very nice. We did have that conversation, I was also talking to bscottr, as we were watching Aryn run down everyone on the kids track Sunday. With a boy like Aryn, it's hard not to be proud every time you look his way.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
At TNT sitting in the Gomermobile Aryn said. "I want to try some of those doubles out there but I don't think my bike can handle it." Now he's just going to be another one of those kids that laps me while he's just playing around.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom