JST122

Dec 29, 2005
I think the Chargers are the Team to beat this year. I know they dont have the best record but they seem to be the most well rounded team and their offense is leading the league in most categories, even surpassing the powerful Colts offense.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
No.. Best team ever has to go to the 72 ( I think it was that year) Dolphins for going undefeated.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I think the Pats have the best scheme and coaching, but for some reason I don't find their style of play all that exciting. VERY efficient, though.

I've been a 49ers fan since I was little - I'd still prefer to watch the Colts or Last year's Seahawks rather than the Pats. Maybe it's just because they're from the Boston area. ;)

Regardless, Brady does look (almost) like the 2nd coming of Montana. . .

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
robwbright said:
I think the Pats have the best scheme and coaching, but for some reason I don't find their style of play all that exciting. VERY efficient, though.

I've been a 49ers fan since I was little - I'd still prefer to watch the Colts or Last year's Seahawks rather than the Pats. Maybe it's just because they're from the Boston area. ;)

Regardless, Brady does look (almost) like the 2nd coming of Montana. . .

Our 9'rs were DEFINATELY DOMINATE! Brady actually grew up a few minutes from where Joe lives. From what I have heard, Montana's kids are now playing ball at De LaSalle ( They hold the record for High School wins in a row, 172.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_La_Salle_High_School_(Concord,_California)

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Always have been and always will be a Patriots fan, through the good times and the bad. And over the past several years, they've been pretty good. :yeehaw:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Does anyone agree that the PATRIOTS are the best football team on earth

Is that a joke? :think:
They just lost to the hapless Jets, who then got shut out last week! Brady got his ass handed to him against Indy, throwing 3 interceptions . Next game: 2 or 3 (can't remember) interceptions as well. Belichick is getting frustrated. Brady's frustrated. Defenses are getting a handle on that system, and it isn't working as flawlessly anymore (remember when San Diego walked in their last year and smoked 'em?).

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
Go Saints!

motocross4life

Yamaha-What'r You Riding?
Oct 29, 2006
braapbraap said:
Does anyone agree that the PATRIOTS are the best football team on earth.
in NFL yes. (im from new England) in the world no. (buckeyes!!)

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
kawicam250 said:
thats funny.well, my Panthers killed your Saints at the beginning of the season. i think theyre the same record right now, but the Panthers are gonna take the NFC south baby!! ;) :nener: :boss:

I think they just traded places today. GO SAINTS! :nod:

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
kawicam250 said:
thats funny.well, my Panthers killed your Saints at the beginning of the season. i think theyre the same record right now, but the Panthers are gonna take the NFC south baby!! ;) :nener: :boss:

Saints are headed for the NFC Championship game. Go Saints! :nener:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
XRpredator said:
Jack Del Rio
Local guy. I vaguely remember reading about him in High School Sports. Cant remember if he went to Tennyson or Sunset High here in Hayward Ca.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom