PeeWee parents

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Well I finally almost got to watch a Lynching this weekend
Our district for some reason (usually during the school year part of the season) schedules the PeeWees right at the beginning of the order so they can get done and get home.
This weekend they were at the bottom of the order :ahhh: and as soon as the race order was read at the riders meeting one of the PW dads yells out "How about moving the PWs up to the top so we can get home earlier :yikes: " You could have heard a pin drop as everyones jaws dropped open and then it began- first as a buzz then a dull roar and finally rolling thunder as everyone started in on him. The guy actually ran from the meeting.
Man wouldn't I love it if every race I could get out of there by 1PM or so and get home :nod: . BTW we were completely done for the day by 2:30

ncflattrack

Feb 18, 2005
paddock

Not only that, but I run the paddock at one track in our district(short track) and the parents get mad when we run pw's and xr's together at practice before heats (only have about 10 total!) :bang:

kuchera89

Jul 9, 2004
yea, thats crap at a day race, they can deal with it!!

but at a night race! i can kinda see a problem. take a kid with 9o'clock bed time and make him race at 1a.m.! nothin good can come of it!(except maybe a laugh or two) and if they do make it thru the race, they go to sleep when they get to the truck! dad loads up, drives home, has to put the kid in bed then unload all the crap! leave the a.m. times for the teens, we'd be awake anyway!

incase your wondering, its 4:21 in the morning! i drank a couple to many monster energy drinks at night practice today and didn't get home till 1:30(my neighbors love me),unloaded, laid in bed a couple hours, finally gave up on sleep! it ain't happenin!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom