Petition Online:A single TV broadcast for each AMA Supercross and Motocross event

markymark77

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 4, 2002
I think getting the AMA to dump ESPN and sign a contract with Speed Channel is the only way to solve the problems we have had with poor racing coverage and broadcast times. This petition is a step in the right direction but I think energy could be better used to convince the AMA to dump ESPN.

BigR

Dec 27, 2000
Wouldn't it really be a CCE decision to dump ESPN for SX and an AMA decision to dump ESPN for MX?

One time - One coverag - LIVE - that is the way it should be.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Done

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Done!

clp30

Oct 8, 2006
done.I know a lot of people are posting there opinions on this
petition but i just what to say that i like ESPN2 & the set up
they had the year before last with the 2 back to back races
& also showing the heats also it was great & i really wish they
would go back to the way it was. Thanks CLP30.

clp30

Oct 8, 2006
:ride: Done i think this is a great idea to bring supercross and motocross back the way it was before... Well thanks!!~

CLP 7

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Hey guys I may have missed something, but I watched motocross on OLN this summer. The original post is dated from 2002.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks for the link, #1407 i think

HAHAHA I still signed it, didnt see a single race on tv at all :laugh:

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006
I thought the nats coverage sucked, but I thought that SPEED did a good job on the supercross series, especially that last live race in Vegas.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
ESPN sucks, they never stuck with a time so they can piss off! I'm sure there's a spelling bee that needs to be shown instead they don't need motocross.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Done.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Have they officially decided to air the SX season on ESPN? Just wondering why they would be going back to ESPN after having it on SPEED last season. I agree the back to back airing is the way to go but I thought SPEED did a pretty good job last year and they got a lot of bonus points in my book when they went Live for the Finale in Vegas. I think with SPEED channel there is a greater likelyhood of seeing more live coverage.

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
JST122 said:
Have they officially decided to air the SX season on ESPN? Just wondering why they would be going back to ESPN after having it on SPEED last season.
Knock-knock... :bang: This thread is over four years old!!! :nod:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…