mdsutton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 7, 2002
Hello all,

I thought I would ask the experts, so here goes.

I am considering a job transfer to Phoenix from Northwest Oregon. My son is 9 yrs old and races a 04' KX85. He mostly races supercross and arenacross.

Does anyone have any comments on tracks, race series etc... I would like to buy a house near one of the better tracks, and will be going down in a couple of weeks to look things over before I decide.

Any info would be useful. :)

Thanks,

Mike Sutton

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
hi mike, im not from phoenix but i was out there in january on vacation and i am concidering moving there myself, i loved arizona. anyway, go to www.gomxracing.com, it is an arizona mx message board and it has a lot of good info and it lists the tracks. a few tracks i know of in the pheonix are speedworld, thrasherland, and arizona cycle park. i am going back to phoenix in january for the supercross race on the 15, i cant wait. i hope my info. helps.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
monkeybutt i have a question for you, according to the AMA website they do not saction any races in arizona, do you know why? i am just curious thats all.

monkeybutt

Jun 12, 2001
Lonewolf said:
monkeybutt i have a question for you, according to the AMA website they do not saction any races in arizona, do you know why? i am just curious thats all.

I'm not real sure why. The races we have usually have a good rider count and always go smooth though.

Top Bottom