Photo Gallery

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I can view the pictures fine on the main page, but when I go to the gallery all I get is the red "x" treatment. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Update. I just tried the link a the top of this page and all worked fine? This is wierd.......

B

biglou

Rooster-I had the same problem when I had the photo paged bookmarked as the old url. Copy the new url into your "Favorites" or wherever, and you should be good. Worked for me. :)

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
When I try to click on an image to enlarge it I get the you need to regiaster to be here pop up, and when I try to register, it says I am already registered.
HELP?
I want to see what kind of comments are on these images...

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
I deleted all cookies in my browser.
It remakes the cookie when I log in and it looks alright.
All cookies are deleted except those from DRN.
I aslo noticed, post DW, that when I log on from email notices I have to login instead of going straight to the post.

Help?
What am I missing here.
Bill

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
If I go in through the dirtweek link it does that too, but if I go through the photo link off the main page it's fine.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Figured it out thanks to denise.
Go straight to the photo forum and log in.
Okie, can I get the jpg of that picture of Denise and I?

B

biglou

Bill-Click it to view the larger version, then right click anywhere in that picture and then click "Save Picture As" and put it on your hard drive somewhere. :thumb:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…