powercart

Mar 29, 2002
WOW!!! thats a nice looking bike, I recently bought a black front/rear fender, and black rad shrouds, havent put them on yet...but i like the looks on the black on the kdx's :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Ronnie,

Did you make a template to cut the black side plate number backgrounds?  If so, is it in Microsoft Word or something?  Can you e-mail it to me?  I'm about to cut my black number plate backgrounds and don't want to make my own template if I don't have to.

Thanks,

Braahp

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2001
I actually bought them. I believe it is Factory Effex that makes them. Local dealer either got them from Parts Unl. or most likely White Bros.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Nice ride Ronnie! Hey, we chat every Wed night on the site you posted your pics, all are welcome to join in.

Also, Ronnie, we (the Vol Riders) are having a Coal Creek Ride in Feb with MTDR riders as quests. PM me and let's get your gang to Knoxville! We will be riding much of the enduro race trails.... Tons of fun! :thumb:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I've purchased two set from Factory Effex in the past.  One set was yellow, the other was white.  I was told that Factory effex discontinued all precut backgrounds for the KDX.  Somebody must have been mistaken.  Oh well, I don't have the stock front headlight shell anymore so I'll have to make custom ones.

Top Bottom