css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
Well aintskeerd I tried to put some pics of the ridein spot behind my house but I cant. Anyway you'll find out Saterday I guess.

ELF

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Here's the photos of your riding area elf. Next time reduce them to 75K so I won't have to resize them. That's the limit on here.

Attachments

• belfers11.jpg
    belfers11.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 159
  • belfers21.jpg
    belfers21.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 146

css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
Cool thanks skipro3. Its nice to come home after work or on the weekend and not have to load the bike up. Its only about 2 miles until you hit a road but you can cross it and get another 3 miles of rideing.

ELF

aintskeerd

Aug 19, 2004
A friend and I rode with CSS_elfers on Saturday - he has got one the best riding situations imagineable for someone living in the city! :yeehaw:

It is easily access from his backyard and includes part of an old golfcourse. How many times have you been on a golfcourse and thought about how cool it would be to jump a teebox, or roost in a sand trap :aj: ? The Elf can do it every day!

By the way, his KDX rocks with the FMF woods pipe, silencer, torque reeds - thanks to Elf, I now officially have been diagnosed with mod fever :p !

css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
The sling is officially off as of today. I asked the Doc "so can I ride motorcycles now", he said yes. I didn't tell him it was a dirtbike though ;) . I start my therapy (not the macaroni faces on paper plates kind) this week so hopefully I'll be good as new, slightly used, condition in no time. Next will be a trip to a rideing park or orv park. Yeppers, Saterday was a good time even though we wasnt rideing fast enough says one of the neiborhood kids. Aintskeerd's freind was holding us back so maybe hell ride in the back next time :laugh: .

ELF

css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
1. Yes its in Charlotte
2. No, its where they are building interstate 485 but I have a trail behind the house to get to it.
3. Mostly me, my girlfriend and a couple of friends. You get a stray 4 wheeler once in a while.
4. Not even goanna answer that one :| .

ELF

Top Bottom